First International Scientific Seminar «Circumpolar Studies»
June 6, 2020
- Yuri Gladkiy, Doctor of Geographical Sciences, A. I. Herzen Russian State Pedagogical University (Russia)
- Javed Zafar, Doctor of Geo-political Science, Centre for Study and Research, Jamia Millia Islamia (India)
- Stefano Maria Capilupi, PhD, Russian Christian Humanitarian Academy, University of Rome «La Sapienza» (Russia-Italy)
- Igor Mikhailovich Avlasenko, Candidate of Historical Sciences, Belarusian State University (Belarus)
- Ekaterina Samylovskaya, Candidate of Historical Sciences, Saint Petersburg Mining University (Russia)
We invite you to take part in the first International Scientific Seminar «Circumpolar Studies», which will be held on June 6, 2020.
The purpose of the seminar is to create a platform for the development of free international communication of specialists in the field of Arctic research in a remote format, as well as the formation of a comprehensive interdisciplinary approach to solving problems of the Arctic development.
- International cooperation in the Arctic
- Problems and prospects of economic development in the Arctic
- Development of human capital in the Arctic
- Education in the Arctic
Oil and gas projects in the Arctic
Energy supply in the Arctic
- Mineral resources of the Arctic
The seminar is held in a remote format.
Based on the results of the seminar, it is planned to publish a collection in a publication indexed in Scopus/WoS.
Contacts: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +7 (921) 367-37-91
Contact person: Ekaterina Samylovskaya